Saturday 9 July 2016

Let us Pray…


I look up toward the hills (Psalm 121:1)


Gracious God, I come before You in the precious Name of my Lord Jesus to pray according to what You have said in Isaiah 65:24, “I will answer them before they even call to Me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!” So, I call to You, confident that while I am still talking You will answer my prayer, and ask You to step into (name whatever you need) and bring about a miracle for Your glory. 

Your Word also tells me that if I believe, I will see the glory of God (John 11:40)…and that’s exactly what I have chosen to do, I choose to believe no matter what I feel, see, or hear because anything is possible if I believe (Mark 9:23). I am believing You for a mighty miracle for You are the God who performs miracles; You display Your power among the peoples (Psalm 77:14). 

O God, I give thanks to You who alone does mighty miracles (Psalm 136:4).

Heavenly Father, You have also told me, through Your Beloved Son Jesus, “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you…the spirits submit to you.” (Luke 10:19, 20) Moreover, You have given me the keys of the Kingdom of heaven, so that whatever I bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth will be loosed in heaven (Matthew 18:18). Hallelujah!

So, in the mighty Name of Jesus I exercise the authority of Almighty God and declare…in and through Jesus Christ I bind every enemy of God that would interfere with the answer to my prayer and the miracle I am believing God to perform.

Dear God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – as I stand firmly on Your Word, I thank You in advance for what You are already doing and about to do in my life; for answering my prayer before I even call to You. For Your faithfulness and Your love that endure forever, I thank You. All the glory belongs to You and You only! I offer my prayer in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ with much gratitude, Amen and Amen†









Let us pray…Shelley Johnson 09-Jul-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment