How can I swim upside down? I can't. I may try but I cannot swim upside down. Just ask my poor goldfish.
I believe that some of us are like this upside-down fish. We've accepted Jesus as our Saviour but are still attempting to live as the world lives and we find ourselves struggling to survive; labouring to breathe in an atmosphere to which we no longer belong and in which we can no longer "swim".
When you've reached that point of being upside down in the
"tank", then it's time to get out of the tank; you're no longer the
fish, you're the fisherman!
Jesus said to them, “Come, follow me, and I will make you a different kind of fishermen…immediately left their nets and followed him. – Matthew 4:19, 20 (ERV)
Amen †
Shelley Johnson “How can I swim upside down?” ©2012 (25-Sept-2012)
revisited September 25, 2026

No comments:
Post a Comment