Wednesday, 30 September 2026

I Believe and therefore I Speak

 

It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken. “Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak, - 2 Corinthians 4:13 (NIV)



 

I believe and therefore I speak…

 

I am held by the loving hand of Divine Providence.

 

The miracles of God’s providence take place every single day of my life…thank You God

 

God governs all things concerning me and my family.

 

I never tire of doing what is good and right before my Lord, I persist and in His season, I bring in a great harvest! Hallelujah!!!

 

All God’s promises are sure – Yes and Amen in Christ Jesus! He will never open the womb and not deliver the baby!

 

I am fully assured that what God has promised He is able to perform.

 

Not one of God’s promises which He made to me will fail – all will come to pass

 

I will never stop believing God!!!

 

I receive my promised breakthrough and there is no other explanation but, God!

 

I thank You, Lord, for being on my side, strong and mighty…

 

When I pass through deep waters, God will be with me;
my troubles will not overwhelm me.
When I pass through fire, I will not be burned;
the hard trials that come will not hurt me. Praise God!

 

You have made me see hard times: I’ve experienced many miserable days,
but You will restore me again. You will raise me up from the deep pit. Hallelujah!

 

God brings His Restoration to pass!

 

Lord, thank You for making me new again…

 

God’s love for me never fails; God never fails me! God never forsakes me!

 

God remains faithful, He cannot deny Himself

 

I am living the Best Life because God is in control! Thank You Lord!

 

All the glory belongs to God!!!

 

I acknowledge God in all my ways!

 

I trust God with my whole heart!

 

God makes my paths straight!

 

I find favour and good success in the sight of God and man

 

In everything I do, I put God first, and He directs me and crowns my efforts with success.

 

God blesses me financially – there is no lack – I put my hope in God, who richly provides me with everything for my enjoyment…thank You Lord

 

God blesses the work of my hands, my hands are diligent, and so they bring wealth…thank You Lord

 

Lord, I thank You for opening the heavens, the store house of Your bounty, to send rain on my land in season and bless all the work of my hands – I lend to many nations but borrow from none…Praise God!

 

Lord thank You for sending me wealth – I will honour You with it

 

I do not wear myself out to get rich – God supplies ALL my needs, He is the only Source of my supply

 

My riches increase substantially and I do not set my heart on them – God gives me wisdom

 

I am that faithful and wise steward

 

I obey and serve God…I spend the rest of my days in prosperity and my years in contentment

 

I trust in the Lord therefore I prosper

 

Now I have everything I want – in fact I am rich. Yes, I am quite content, thanks to your gifts received; my God has supplied all that I need from His glorious resources in Christ Jesus; glory be to my God and my Father for ever and ever, amen!

 

I believed; therefore I have spoken.

 

Amen †








 

Shelley Johnson “I Believe and therefore I Speak” © 2016 September 30, 2026

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment