Monday, 7 September 2026

My Hope

 

 To those who were to receive what he promised, God wanted to make it very clear that he would never change his purpose; so he added his vow to the promise. There are these two things, then, that cannot change and about which God cannot lie. So we who have found safety with him are greatly encouraged to hold firmly to the hope placed before us. (Hebrews 6:17-18 GNT)



Let us pray…

 

Lord, I believe with complete confidence that Your perfect plan for me will eventually happen – this is my hope, Lord.

Today, I accept the fact that You are in control, in good times and bad and I choose to praise You for the “what” even though I do not understand the “why”.

Lord, Your Word says that we are to “hold firmly to the hope placed before us” and that is what I am doing now. I am holding on firmly to the hope which You, throughout Your Word, have promised.

You never lie, so I believe that it is safe and sure.

Now to You Lord Who promised us hope even before the ages began, be all praise, honour and majesty, in the Name of Your Son and in the power of His Name.

Amen †








 

Shelley Johnson “My Hope” © 2012 (28 Dec 2012) revisited September 7, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment