Tuesday 25 August 2015

How can I swim upside down?

How can I swim upside down?...I can't. I may try, but, I cannot swim upside down. Just ask my poor gold fish...


I believe that some of us are like this upside down fish. We've accepted Jesus as our Saviour but are still attempting to live as the world lives and we find ourselves struggling to survive; labouring to breathe in an atmosphere to which we no longer belong and in which we can no longer "swim". 

When you've reached that point of being upside down in the "tank"...then it's time to get out of the tank...you're no longer the fish, you're the fisherman!

"Come follow Me, Jesus said, and I will make you fishers of men...and immediately...they followed Him" - Matthew 4:18-22 (NIV)







How can I swim upside down? ©2012 Shelley Johnson 25-Sept-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment