Sunday 16 August 2015

Take the IM out of Impossible

What happens when you take the I and the M out of IMPOSSIBLE?

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" - Mark 10:27 (NIV)

Beloved, all things, not some, not a few, not certain, not these, not those - ALL things are possible with God.

In our humanness we experience the burden of limitation:

I'm not able
I'm too weak
I'm not educated enough
I'm too old
I'm too young
I'm in a dead end situation
I'm not in a position to...
I'm in debt
I'm not that smart

But if we remove the limitation of Self and entrust all to God the result will be more than we can ever imagine.

Remove the I'm of who you are and focus on who God is. God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM" and God is saying to you today, "I AM POSSIBLE" (Exodus 3:14).

With you, the IM makes the possible IM-POSSIBLE, but with God, the I AM, everything is POSSIBLE.

Like your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, say with confidence, faith and trust, "Abba, Father...everything is possible for You..." (Mark 14:36)



Amen



Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment