Thursday 2 June 2016

Affirmations in Faith


Your spoken confession of God’s Word releases His power into your life. Speaking God’s Word aloud will increase your faith as you listen to your own voice. Know that when you speak God’s Word over your life, He is watching to perform it. So, speak in faith and do not doubt.


As it is written,
“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.”
(Hebrews 11:1, 6)

I am a God pleaser, full of faith, because I believe that He exists and He rewards me when I earnestly seek Him.

I am sure of what I hope for and certain the things I do not yet see will happen.

Trust is the foundation of my hope and faith. I trust God completely and my hope rests in Him.

I choose faith over fear and my faith does not fail.


As it is written,
“For with God nothing is impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.”
(Luke 1:37)

I affirm that with God absolutely nothing is impossible, for He is the God of the impossible and, because His word is powerful whatever He has said about me will be fulfilled in my life…God’s plan for my life is far greater than what I am currently living!

God knows the plan He has for my life, to bring about the future I hope for, an expected outcome, so the measure of my expectations increases daily because my expectations come from God!

Amen†






Affirmations in Faith Shelley Johnson 2-Jun-2016






No comments:

Post a Comment