Monday 13 June 2016

Today I Declare...


Today I declare over my life, the Word of Truth which will not return to the Lord empty, but will accomplish what He desires and achieve the purpose for which He sent it…

I will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst forth into song before me, and all the tress of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thorn bush will grow the pine tree and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lord’s renown, for an everlasting sign which will not be destroyed. For I am highly favoured because the Lord is with me.

I am not afraid for I have found favour with God – the Son of the Most High, the One Whose Kingdom will never end, Jesus the Christ, is with me; the Holy Spirit of God, the Father, and God the Son, the Giver of Life, lives inside me. I am the Lord’s and He is mine, and every promise that the Lord, my God has spoken over my life will be to me as He has said.

I am blessed for I believed that what the Lord has said to me will be accomplished! For nothing is impossible with God. Everything God has said concerning me will come true at their proper time – it is the Lord Who has done this for me, for my good and for His glory; in these days He has shown His favour and has taken away my disgrace. My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour, for He has been mindful of me.

I am blessed for the Mighty One Himself has done great things for me – Holy is His Name! He has extended His mercy to me; He has performed mighty deeds with His arm, He has lifted me up and has filled me with good things, for the Lord’s hand is with me!

Praise be to the Lord, my God, He has redeemed me, delivered me, and restored to me ten times the double portion that He had already promised.

Praise be to the Lord for He has done great things, His wonders to perform. Jesus is the Lord of my life!

Praise be to the Lord! It is done! Amen†


(from Isaiah 55 and Luke 1)






Today I Declare... Shelley Johnson 23-Dec-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment