Monday, 3 August 2026

Let us pray: Jesus is at your door

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in and eat with you. And you will eat with me. I will let everyone who wins the victory sit with me on my throne. It was the same with me. I won the victory and sat down with my Father on his throne. – Revelation 3:20-21 (ERV)

 


Almighty Father, today I pray that by the power of Your Holy Spirit, supernatural doorways can be established, and miracles can happen in my life.

I know that You desire me to walk in Your conquering power in a very special way. Ignite that flame of victory within me so that I may truly understand that even amidst the trials and challenges, I am more than a conqueror.

Give me a fully open mind and heart to receive all that I have inherited through Jesus Christ, Your beloved Son and my beloved Saviour.

Jesus, forgive me for leaving You standing at my door for far too long, I invite You now into my life so that we may eat together; please come in, eat with me.

Fill me, King of glory! And as You fill me, let everything and anything that is not of You be removed from me. I thank You for the victory I have won through You.

Victory over darkness; victory over sin; victory over strife; victory over pain and victory over shame!

Amen








Shelley Johnson “Let us pray: Jesus is at your door” © 2026 August 3, 2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment