Tuesday 19 April 2016

Let us pray…





Lord, I pray that I will find my identity in You. Help me to understand my worth, to recognize the unique qualities that You have placed in me and to appreciate them. 

Enable me to see myself the way You see me, understanding that You have crowned me with glory and honour. Quiet any voices that tell me otherwise and instead, give me ears to hear and eyes that see. 

Reveal to me who I am in Christ as You make me into the person You intend for me to be. Make me whole by creating in me a heart for God, and renewing a steadfast spirit within me. 

Mend my broken spirit and give me the peace and security of knowing that I am accepted and not rejected, I am worthy of the very best that life has to offer and I need not settle for mediocrity. 

Free me from a negative self-image and any strongholds that have imprisoned my soul. Stamp my true self, which is the image of You, upon my soul. 

Restore to me the joy of your salvation through Jesus Christ my Lord and my Saviour. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment