Sunday 21 February 2016

Prayer for Today

“Give in to God, come to terms with Him and everything will turn out just fine. Let Him tell you what to do; take His words to heart. Come back to God Almighty and He’ll rebuild your life. Clean house of everything evil. Relax your grip on your money and abandon your gold-plated luxury. God Almighty will be your treasure, more wealth than you can imagine.” – Job 22:22-25 (MSG)

Let us pray,


Lord, You are my Treasure, far beyond any wealth that I can ever think of or imagine. Thank You for revealing to me the true riches of Your Kingdom. I set my heart on You alone as I completely submit to Your way, Your will, and Your instruction. Cleanse my heart of everything evil so that it may freely receive Your Word. Help me to hold tightly onto You as I relax my grip on, and abandon, the things of this world. Thank You for rebuilding my life and renewing my spirit. Thank You for forgiving me of my sins; teach me how to forgive as You do so that I will be quick to forgive. Lord, make me truly grateful for all that You have given me and may I always delight myself in You. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Prepare to receive the blessing of the Lord:

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord smile down on you and show you his kindness.
May the Lord answer your prayers and give you peace.






Prayer for Today ©2013 Shelley Johnson 29-Sep-13




No comments:

Post a Comment