Wednesday 30 March 2016

Praise The Lord!


"Praise Him in the firmament of His power" (Psalm 150:1 KJV)


Throughout the Bible there are verses of Scripture in which the Lord is praised, especially in the Psalms. We are called to offer sacrifices of praise to the Lord (Hebrews 13:15). God does not want us to withhold our praise. We must understand that praise is key in overcoming the troubles of this world. Praising the Lord, effects so much more than we realize; praising the Lord not only exalts God and His goodness, but destroys barriers, removes obstacles, opens doors into the spiritual realm, draws God’s blessings into manifestation, changes circumstances, influences the atmosphere, activates the spirit world and causes the ‘praiser’ to triumph. Coming into God’s presence with praise is the essence to deliverance. 

We see in Revelation 5:8-9 that even those who dwell in heaven during the Great Tribulation are seen praising the Lord. Praising God is not optional; it is actually a direct command of God (Psalm 150:6). God expects us to serve Him with gladness and joy in our hearts. When we do, we cannot help but offer up our praises to Him. Even when we think that there is no reason to praise God, we must still praise the Lord because He is worthy to be praised (Psalm 34:1; 96:4). Our God deserves our praise and He desires our praise. Our praises please God, so let us praise Him now...

The Lord is my strength. He saves me, and I sing songs of praise to him. He is my God, and I praise him. He is the God of my ancestors, and I honor him. [Exodus 15:2]

I called to the Lord for help, and he saved me from my enemies. He is worthy of my praise! I praise my Rock! How great is my God, the Rock who saves me! [2 Samuel 22:4 & 47]

The Lord is great and worthy of praise. He is more awesome than any of the “gods.” Praise the Lord, the God of Israel! He always was and will always be worthy of praise! [1 Chronicles 16:25 & 36]

I praise the Lord because he is good. I praise the name of the Lord Most High. [Psalm 7:17]

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart. I will tell about the wonderful things you have done. You make me happy, so I will rejoice in you. God Most High, I praise your name. [Psalm 9:1-2]

I will praise the Lord at all times. [Psalm 34:1]

My soul, praise the Lord! Every part of me, praise his holy name! My soul, praise the Lord and never forget how kind he is! [Psalm 103:1-2]

The Lord is great and deserves all our praise! No one can fully understand his greatness! [Psalm 145:3]

I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth. [Matthew 11:25]

Praise to God in heaven! [Matthew 21:9]

I praise the Lord with all my heart. [Luke 1:46]

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Father who is full of mercy, the God of all comfort. [2 Corinthians 1:3]

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Christ, God has given us every spiritual blessing in heaven. [Ephesians 1:3]

All power, wealth, wisdom, and strength belong to the Lamb who was killed. He is worthy to receive honor, glory, and praise! [Revelation 5:12]

Praise our God, all you who serve him! Praise our God, all you small and great who honor him! [Revelation 19:5]






Praise The Lord! ©2013 Shelley Johnson 18-Jun-13









No comments:

Post a Comment