Saturday 19 September 2015

Affirming the I am in you

We are created in the image and likeness of God, for God said in Genesis 1:26, 27 (NIV), “Let us make mankind in our own image, in our likeness…So God created mankind in His own image, in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them.” No more convincing is necessary. And, in Exodus 3:14, God said to Moses, “I AM Who I AM”. Now, since we are created in the image of God the Father, we have the I AM of God embedded in us. I AM is who we are, our identity, yet we choose, too often, to identify with “I am not”.

Do not identify with “I am not” but instead, from today, begin to affirm the I am in you by declaring God’s Word over your life.

Declare:

I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever [1 Peter 1:23].

I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the Blood [Ephesians 1:7].

I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own [1 Corinthians 6:19].

I am the righteousness of God in Christ [2 Corinthians 5:21].

I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works [Ephesians 2:10].

I am alive with Christ [Ephesians 2:5].

I am a new creature in Christ [2 Corinthians 5:17].

I am a partaker of His divine nature [2 Peter 1:3-4].

I am a spirit being alive to God [Romans 6:11; 1 Thessalonians 5:23].

I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power [Colossians 2:10].

I am the head and not the tail; I am above and not beneath [Deuteronomy 28:13].

I am made all things to all men that I might by all means save some [1 Corinthians 9:22].

I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty [Deuteronomy 28:15-68; Galatians 3:13].

I am free from the law of sin and death [Romans 8:2].

I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind [2 Corinthians 4:4].

I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions [James 1:22, 25].

I am a joint-heir with Christ [Romans 8:17].

I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me [Romans 8:37].

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony [Revelation 12:11].

I am an ambassador for Christ [2 Corinthians 5:20].

I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people [1 Peter 2:9].

I am the light of the world [Matthew 5:14].

I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering [Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12].

I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom [Colossians 1:13].

I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude [Colossians 2:7].

I am called of God to be the voice of His praise [Psalm 66:8; 2 Timothy 1:9].

I am healed by the stripes of Jesus [Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24].

I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power [Colossians 1:11].

I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places; as He is so am I in this world [Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12; 1 John 4:17].

I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus [James 4:7].

I am greatly loved by God [Romans 1:7; Ephesians 2:4; Colossians 3:12; 1 Thessalonians 1:4].

“…I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord.” [Romans 8:38-39].


Amen †




Affirming the I am in you ©2013 Shelley Johnson 4-May-13 

No comments:

Post a Comment