Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blessings

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him Who called us by His own glory and goodness. – 2 Peter 1:3 (NIV)

According to 2 Peter 1:3, God’s divine power has already provided every blessing you will ever need in this life through the knowledge of our Saviour Jesus Christ. In order for us to experience these blessings all we have to do is believe and rest in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Pray that God will bring His blessings to pass in your life.


Let us pray...


Bless me

God, like Jabez, I pray, that You would bless me and enlarge my border, let Your hand be with me, and keep me from evil and anything that can harm me. In the Name of Jesus, I thank You for granting my request. Amen.



Thank You Lord for All the Blessings 

Lord, I come to You to give You thanks and praise for all the blessings You lovingly bestow upon me and my family. Lord, make me truly thankful.

Praise, glory and honour are Yours now and forever. In Jesus’ Name I receive Your blessings. Amen.



Blessed to be a Blessing

Lord I thank You for blessing me so that I may be a blessing to others. I pray that I will seek Your wise counsel first before giving advice. Keep me from following the example of persons who have no use for God and always surround me with the blessings of heaven. Lord, I thank You for blessing me and prospering me through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen




Truly Blessed 

Praise God! Praise God! Hallelujah!

Lord I thank You for the Blessings and good fortune that I continuously receive from You. My life is truly prospered by You. I have all that I need and much more. I am truly and divinely blessed by the glory and goodness of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.





Blessings © 2013 Shelley Johnson 5-Feb-13; Bless me © 2013 Shelley Johnson 5-Feb-13; Thank You Lord for All the Blessings ©1999 Shelley Johnson 15-Jan-1999; Blessed to be a Blessing ©2001 Shelley Johnson 09-09-2001; Truly Blessed ©2000 Shelley Johnson 28-04-2000














No comments:

Post a Comment