Friday 27 May 2016

Sing and Shout Aloud! – A declaration of faith

Zephaniah 3:14, 17, 20, (NIV), as it is written,

Sing...shout aloud! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart! The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing…
”I restore your fortunes before your very eyes”, says the Lord.

I declare,

I sing and I shout aloud!
I am glad and I rejoice with all my heart! 
For, the Lord my God is with me; 
He is mighty to save me; 
He takes great delight in me; 
He quiets me with His love; 
He rejoices over me with singing; 
God restores my fortunes before my very eyes! 
Hallelujah! Praise be to God!







Sing and Shout Aloud! – A declaration of faith ©2013 Shelley Johnson 25-Mar-2013




No comments:

Post a Comment