Wednesday 25 May 2016

What I Believe


I believe that God cares for me because He takes care of all His creation

I believe that God is intimately concerned with bringing justice to my causes

God, I pray for You to resolve conflicts in my life – I faithfully believe that You will do so

I shall not lose heart as I fix my eyes on God

I believe and trust that God will correct any times I have been taken advantage of

I believe that God is aware of my situation, He knows every detail, and He will right every wrong

God created this world from nothing, so, I believe that my Creator God can and will repair and restore whatever I have lost

I believe that if I cast, completely let go of, all my anxieties on God, He will take care of me

I believe that I am in the hands of the Living God!






What I Believe ©2013 Shelley Johnson 23-Oct-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment