Monday 12 October 2015

Affirmations

It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus…2 Corinthians 4:13, 14 (NIRV)

Let us believe and speak
: 


Jesus Christ's transforming resurrection power is a reality in my life now! Thank You Lord, for transforming me, through the working of Your Spirit inside me.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21)

God is effectually at work in me both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight (2 Philippians 2:2-13)

The Word of Christ dwells in me richly (Colossians 3:16)

I bear much fruit because I live in God and He lives in me (John 15:5)

This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad throughout the day! (Psalm 118:24)


Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment