Monday 21 December 2015

“May it be to me…”


For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment…

Luke 1:37 (AMP)

When angel Gabriel came to Mary with the fantastic news of Jesus' conception and birth, she did not hesitate to believe. Despite the shock and ridicule she would have to face, Mary accepted the reality of what would be with humble acquiescence. 

“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered, “May it be to me as you have said.”
Luke 1:38 (NIV)

As a matter of fact, Mary, as a sign of her trust in, and devotion to God, sang a song of praise. And in that song, she glorified God, she rejoiced in Him, and declared His goodness. Mary believed and therefore, in her case, sang.
If we believe, we too must sing praises to God.

Today, determine in your heart to believe and therefore speak,

God’s plan for my life is far greater than what I am currently living! God’s word contains power and no word from Him is impossible of fulfillment! I am the Lord’s servant and what the Lord has said, will be fulfilled in my life…everything is possible to me because I believe!


(see 2 Corinthians 4:13; Mark 9:23)









“May it be to me…” ©2014 Shelley Johnson 29-May-14

No comments:

Post a Comment