Tuesday 1 December 2015

Declarations of Faith from Scripture

Sometimes we don't know how or what to pray; one way is to make declarations from Scripture. 


The Word of God has creative power. At Creation God spoke everything into being. He calls those things that are not as though they already are and we can do the same! 

God promises that His Word does not return to Him without effect but accomplishes and achieves the purpose for which it was sent, also, God watches over His Word to perform it in our lives...that's to say that when we speak God's own Word, He is obligated to act on that Word.

It is written, “I believed, and so I have spoken.” With that same spirit of faith we also believe. And we also speak. (2 Corinthians 4:13)

So speak…declare God's Words of faith over your life in every situation knowing that you can never exhaust the Word of God. 

Pray that God will sanctify you by His Word as you speak from faith in faith and declare His Word into the atmosphere. 

Begin to speak now and say...

No Word from God is impossible of fulfillment! Let Your Word be fulfilled now!

God’s plan for my life is far greater than what I am currently living. God Himself has redeemed me, He calls me by name – I belong to God. God knows my name! 

God is with me in times of trial, nothing shall sweep over me; I shall not be burned or set ablaze because the Lord is my God, and my faith is in Him.

I choose faith over fear! I have faith and I do not doubt. My faith does not fail. I have faith in the Name of Jesus and by this faith I am made strong in every area of my life. I walk in the footsteps of faith. I am not weakened in my faith. God strengthens me in my faith and I give God the glory. 

The Word of faith that I proclaim is near me; it is in my mouth and in my heart. I am saved because I believed in faith. I am established through faith because I do believe. Faith is manifested in me by the Spirit of God. 

I stand firm in the Lord, so that nothing is lacking in my faith…”Yes” and “Amen” in Christ Jesus!






Declarations of Faith from Scripture ©2013 Shelley Johnson 1-Oct-13

No comments:

Post a Comment