Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Season of God’s Restoration

Joel 2:25 (KJV), as it is written,

“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, My great army which I sent among you.”

God says “Restore!”…I say “Restore!” ; I believed therefore I speak…

I declare this is the Season of God’s Restoration over my life. Father, Restore!
 
I experience an unprecedented manifestation of God’s restoration in every area of my life. Father, Restore!
 
God’s restoration is always greater than the original and I receive His much-more restoration, for God has taught me how to be a gracious receiver. Hallelujah! 

This is the Season of His Restoration! God will restore to me the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm – the swarming locust, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust – His great army which He sent among me and my family. And, we shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the Name of the Lord our God, Who has dealt wonderfully with us; and we, as God’s people, shall never be put to shame. This is God’s promise to me – I receive it in Jesus’ Name. It is already established in heaven. Father, Restore! Restore it all! 

Everything super-abounds to me and my family! We are engulfed in God’s great restoration power – from broken relationships to dwindling finances, even the hairs on our heads – God has restored it all. Hallelujah! I declare His restoration over my life. I declare His restoration over the lives of my family members. 

I have stepped into the Season of God’s Restoration and I graciously receive God’s super-abounding restoration! Hallelujah! Praise be to God!






The Season of God’s Restoration Shelley Johnson 08-April-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment