Friday 11 December 2015

Take My Burden



Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]
Matthew 11:28 (AMP)

Pray...

Father, I understand that it is not Your will for me to worry and carry this burden of (mention the problem, care or burden). Your Word says that I should give You all my worries and cares. Today Father, I am placing it into Your hands. Help me to leave it with You and not try to take it back.

I thank You for caring for me. I thank You for providing me with all that I need, including relief from this burden. In the Name of Jesus, my burden bearer and yoke destroyer. Amen.



Take My Burden ©2013 Shelley Johnson 5-Feb-13

1 comment:

  1. Give your burdens to the LORD, and He will take care of you. - Psalm 55:22 (NLT)

    ReplyDelete